Mountain Home AFB
Check In/Out Time is 11:00 a.m.
We are open year-round.
We do not take reservations.
Length of Stay – We have a 14 day maximum length of stay policy. Extended stays may be available. To arrange a longer stay, please contact Outdoor Recreation at 208-828-6333.
Authorized Users – Use of this Fam Camp is restricted to authorized military ID Card Holders, their families, and authorized guests.
Payment – It is $10/night for an RV site. Buy 6 nights ($60) and the 7th night is free! No other discounts, coupons, or offers may be applied to the 7 night special. Tent sites are $5 per night. Tents may not be set up in RV spaces.
Payment for space is due upon arrival. Cash or check may be used at the Self-Pay Station where you will complete the registration card and place your check or cash in the pay envelope provided. The envelope is placed in the drop box. For payments using credit card, you must go to Outdoor Recreation during normal business hours at 655 Pine Street. We accept MasterCard and Visa only. Remember: We are CLOSED on Wednesdays and Weekends!
Amenities – Coin-operated washers and dryers are availably in the shower/laundry builidng. Computer access is available at the Base Library. There are several computers that you can use or, if you have a laptop, they have wireless internet which you may use.
- Traffic Laws are strictly enforced. The speed limit in Fam Camp is 5 MPH.
- Vehicles are only allowed to park in their assigned spaces. Parking on unused or vacant spaces, in roadways, or on grass is NOT authorized. Guests may park adjacent to the self-pay station.
- Quiet Hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Generators may not be run during these hours.
- Children 18 and under cannot be in the shower/laundry building unattended. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pets must be leashed at all times. Do not walk pets in sites other than your own or in the tent area. You must clean up after your pet immediately and dispose of waste in the dumpster. Pets must not become a nuisance. Failure to comply may result in owners being asked to remove pets from Fam Camp. Pets are NOT to be left unattended. Pets are not permitted in the Shower/Laundry building. Do not leave pets in cars. It is extremely cold in the winter and extremely hot in the summer.
- Outdoor Cooking is permitted in the provided grills or you may use your own. Please clean grills after use and deposit all solid waste in the dumpster.
- Shower/Laundry Building - please leave these areas clean. If you make a mess, clean up after yourself so that others will have a clean facility too. We have a laundry line behind the building if you would like to line-dry your clothes.
- Full Hook-ups must use a "presto-fit" elbow or doughnut. Please leave your sewer levers closed until ready to use. Any spillage must be cleaned up immediately by the customer. We also have a dump station for your convenience.
- Vehilce Maintenance and Repairs, including oil changs and rinsing/washing your car/RV/etc., are prohibited in the Fam Camp area. Leaks and fluid spills must be cleaned up by the camper immediately. You may use the Automotive Skills Center and do-it-yourself car-wash on Aardvark Ave.
- Secure your items. Sudden high-velocity winds are common in this area. The 366th Force Support Squadron will not be responsible for any lost or stolen articles or awnings, etc., dmanged or destroyed by winds or any other causes. Articles such as tow bars, patio furniture, and items used on a daily basis may be stored neatly under or beside your RV or Tent.
For information on how to recieve mail, a list of frequently used phone numbers, and additional information, download our Brochure!
If you have any other questions or conercns, please contact us at 208-828-6333.